Marketing Internship - Summer 2020
The New York Youth Symphony is seeking a Marketing intern for Summer 2020 to provide marketing, development, and general administrative support.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Creating content for social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Basic website maintenance (no coding experience necessary)
- Designing marketing collateral such as promotional flyers, stickers, and newsletters
- Drafting press releases and eblasts
- Researching media outlets and contacts to expand upon existing media list
- Providing support with the preparation of NYYS performances
- Updating and maintaining the NYYS CRM database
- Fielding general phone inquiries, following up on season subscriptions
- Providing general administrative support in the office as needed
- An interest in music, cultural arts and/or the non-profit sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Ability to work independently
Skills preferred, but not required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Photography/Graphic Design experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits
College credit is available.
Please submit a cover letter, résumé, and two work references to email@example.com. Please include "NYYS Internship" in the subject.