Fall 2019 Internship
The New York Youth Symphony is seeking an intern for Fall 2019 to provide marketing, development, social media, and general administrative support.
- Managing incoming applications and audition scheduling
- Preparing application data in Excel for CRM import
- Assisting with digital marketing efforts, including email, website, and social media
- Posting online concert announcements for upcoming concerts of the season
- Providing support with the preparation of fundraising events, including the annual gala
- Assisting with updating the CRM database
- Providing general administrative support in the office as needed
- An interest in music and/or the non-profit sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Self-initiating temperament and ability to work independently
Skills preferred, but not required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Music experience or interest in non-profit work
Compensation & Benefits
This is an unpaid internship - college credit may be arranged.
Please submit a cover letter, résumé, and two work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "NYYS Internship" in the subject.