Advertisers reach 400 of the New York area's finest young musicians and more than 3,000 concertgoers through our Musician Handbook and Concert Programs.
New and renewing advertisers receive discounts when they purchase ads in more than one format. For more information, see our 2019/2020 Season Media Kit (above).
Call (212) 581-5933 for more information.
Target 400 of the New York area's top young musicians and their families and friends in the New York Youth Symphony Handbook. The Handbook is the student's guide for rehearsal schedules, program information, and more.
Our Concert Program is distributed at 11 concerts that attract over 2,000 people each season. These concerts are held at venues that include the United Palace Theatre, Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola at Jazz at Lincoln Center, Thalia at Symphony Space, and Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall.
Please patronize our current advertisers:
- Bard College Conservatory of Music
- Carnegie Mellon University School of Music
- University of Rochester: Eastman School of Music
- SUNY Potsdam: Crane School of Music
- DePaul School of Music
- Interlochen Center for the Arts
- Lawrence University
- Manhattan School of Music
- Peabody Institute
- Rice University: The Shepherd School of Music
- San Fransisco Conservatory of Music
- Gettysburg College: Sunderman Conservatory of Music
- Temple University Boyer College of Music and Dance
- University of Michigan: School of Music, Theatre & Dance